Fill Plant Laborer
Reports To: Branch Operations Manager
Job Status: Non-Exempt
Purpose of the Position:
The Fill Plant Laborer is responsible for safely moving and filling compressed gas cylinders and supporting the overall responsibilities within the plant and delivery departments.
- Assist drivers with loading/unloading their vehicles and record cylinder types and quantities
- Properly bar code and label cylinders or tanks, paint when needed
- Perform cylinder inspections identifying surface defects and leaks
- Fill cylinders with numerous gases such as Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, CO2, etc.
- Fill cryogenic and other compressed gases from bulk source to cylinders according to customer orders
- Mix gases according to vendor and customer specifications
- Maintain organization of the plant to ensure safety of all employees, vendors and visitors
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Prior industry experience or basic knowledge of gases, cryogenics is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic customer service experience
- Must be organized, have good reasoning skills, math aptitude and time management skills
- Ability to make decisions based on facts and attain precise set limits
- High attention to detail when dealing with tight tolerances and standards
Please send your resume or download and complete the application below, then send to: email@example.com
Oxygen Service Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.