Position: Outside Sales Representative (Sauk Rapids Location)
Department:Sales | Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm | Job Status: Exempt | Sauk Rapids Location
Reports to: Sales Manager
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the company’s sales goals through professional sales techniques and good customer service, maintaining quality relations with existing accounts, and providing sales and marketing coverage.
• Sell welding equipment, materials, and supplies to customers using technical knowledge, advising, and trouble-shooting problems
• Develop maximum sales potential out of assigned territory through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company products and services as well as the competitive strengths/weaknesses
• Work with Purchasing Department to maintain appropriate inventory levels communicating current and future needs
• Responsible for managing customer accounts to include orders, DSO, and disputes as they arise
• Maintain target list making cold calls to potential and current customers
• Responsible for creating quotes, maintaining customer files, and account coordination and maintenance
• Maintain CRM and/or scorecard metrics to increase market share
• Associates Degree or Certificate in business related field is a plus
• 5+ years in welding or related industry with sales or customer service experience preferred
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and ERP Software
• Ability to work alone, influence people in opinions, attitudes, and judgements
• Must be organized and have good time management, with the ability to perform effectively under tight deadlines
To submit an application please click below to download the application form via PDF. Once the application is completed in full, click submit to email the form and your resume to email@example.com.
Click here to apply
Oxygen Service Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.