Position: Equipment Rental Coordinator
Department: Service Hours: 7am-4pm Job Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to the Automation and Service Manager
The Equipment Rental Coordinator is responsible for managing the rental fleet for our St. Paul location by maintaining accurate inventory levels, managing rental agreements, and completing other paperwork regarding our rental department.
• Serve as the main contact for all rental equipment needs ensuring a quality rental experience for all customers
• Process all rental equipment paperwork for equipment requests, returns, missing parts, and customer account setup
• Assemble, label, clean, and test all rental machines using load bank machines
• Perform routine maintenance on rental fleet; which includes oil changes, cable alterations, regulator alterations, etc.
• Maintain rental inventory levels through quarterly cycle counting and annual rental inventory
• High School diploma or equivalency, Associates Degree/Certificate in electronics preferred
• Knowledge of welding products and pricing
• Prior repair experience or management of product inventory
• Forklift Operator Certification is a plus
• Strong computer skills in Windows based Microsoft Office Environment (Word, Excel and Outlook) is desired
• Must be organized, have good reasoning skills, math aptitude and time management skills
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Oxygen Service Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.